Hanging up our Smalls

 Another productive day in MiniQuiltVille: it's been a day for smalls - here's what we've been doing.


HH has been improv-ing on charm squares and mini charms, and I have been paper piecing as is my wont! Patterns for each of these mini quilt projects will be hitting the web soon. If you haven't already done so, sign up to our joint newsletter: Modern Art Quilters, to find out when. CLICK HERE to view past issues (lots of inspiration, ideas and patterns) and sign-up.

Still heading home in daylight since there's a lot of snow and ice on the roads which gave me the chance to make more of these miniature blocks while the other half was on Zoom with his Scouts.


These will finish to 1.5 inches each and I can only make a few at a time before I start to go cross-eyed and have to do something else for a bit so this one is growing slowly but I am loving it. Only another four to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.