Further Adventures

 Well, after a slightly hair-raising trip to the Post Office, we got together at lunchtime again for further minis-and-miniatures

I've been sorting blocks for a pattern - these will be table mats to go with a table runner, in assorted colours - my little Tigers, trimmed and ready to sew together...

And this is an almost - finished sample for a new pattern - this is "French Hen"
I took photos for the pattern at every stage so it took most of the afternoon, but I'm really happy with this

Shown here with the table-mat flimsies, later layered and I have quilted some, ready to bind tomorrow. The Table runner set will be a new pattern and a video quite soon...

All day working on  one of my nice 99s, they are so quiet and easy to use and don't get in the way of conversation. And this one will be really ready to go to a new home when I'm done with it this week

HB is working on true minature blocks - see how tiny the strips are, and one star...
More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.