Class Action

So nice when you re-visit an area and see the results of the class you taught!

Last year, once the West Country Quilt Show had finished, HH and I spent a day teaching a large group of ladies at a village hall somewhere near Bristol (SatNav took us there, I would never be able to find it again!) Nothing unusual in HH and I teaching together, but this time we were teaching two very different classes in the same hall. Despite our initial reservations it all went very well and everyone enjoyed themselves.

So you can imagine my pleasure when I saw these two little groups of quilts hanging in the Bristol Modern Group's gallery space today.

TREASURE BOXES - pattern available on www.littlepatchpocket.co.uk

TREES - pattern available on www.helenhowestextiles.co.uk

Sadly none of them had labels on, I would have loved to be able to credit the makers. What a stunning collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.