West Country Quilt Show!

Two sore feet and one dead drill battery (luckily I had a spare!) and the Modern Art Quilters' Roadshow hits the ground running in Bristol this weekend.


Metaphorically producing a hare out of a baseball cap (hares are much more magical creatures than rabbits, and I would look really silly in a top hat) a blank, white walled space is transformed into a veritable art gallery:



I bit of tidying up in the morning and I will be good to go with demonstrations of foundation paper piecing for anyone who cares to listen. I will be here at the UWE Frenchay Campus Thursday 29th to Saturday 31st August surrounded by our lovely hand-dyed fabrics, patterns and kits as well as other interesting exhibits and stallholders, come and find me on stand G21. Click on any of the photos to visit the Quilt Show's website for details.

I must admit to feelings of trepidation since this is my first time flying solo at a show of this size (they don't let me out on my own much!) but I think I managed not to forget anything important and the only thing that got damaged in transit was the bin:


Oh dear, I don't think it will ever be the same again. This will probably get thrown away on the last day, with the rubbish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.