More Progress, of a sort

This top has been languishing (and I use that word in all seriousness) in a biscuit tin for about 5 or 6 years. In the midst of the Big  Small Room Tidy, it resurfaced.. The problem I had with it (I could not work out how to press the internal "blocks" or 25 sub-blocks, so that the big 9-patch would nest properly) got solved, and here it is. Well, actually, when I looked closer, one sub-block was upside down.. Unpicking is anathema here, but I did, and it is now sorted

It's 60 inches square, will be for Quilts For Christmas Dinners, I think..
And these odd blocks (small and large squares, a few joined at the corners) were in the scrap box, I think they may have been a class sample from Heather. I'm playing with arrangements (and saving the little bonus triangles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.