Foolishness...

On the hottest (and busiest) weekend of the year, I have spent much of the last two days pressing fabric for packs, as HB is taking the Modern Art Quilters' Roadshow to Bristol for the West Country Quilt and Textile Show on Tuesday.. I can't go, as I can't leave my Lovely Man, but she will have quilts, packs, kits, patterns, and much besides from both of us, and will be demoing Foundation Paper Piecing, talking about the new stuff we have made this year, and generally being lovely, as usual...
And, my Clearance Sale is going well, almost all the purses, books, and big tote bags are gone and there are still a few nice oddments for visitors to the Sculpture Trail (which has two weeks left to run)  So, please come and visit, and gather a bargain or two..

And, just for your delectation, my rainbow of threads...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.