Clearing the decks

I have got so much to do between now and (dare I mention it) Christmas, and I have been struggling to settle to serious work. I decided it was time for drastic action - or at least time to reorganise my severely limited workspace on board the good ship 'KAOS' (appropriately named). My lovely partner has recently made up some brilliant new LED lights for me but I needed to get under/round/through my desk to fit them, so it seemed like the ideal time to...gulp...tidy up!
My workspace is quite small and, as you can see, it gets very cluttered. I purposely chose an evening when said partner was out and the dog, very sensibly, went and hid in his bed. At one point about half way through the tidying, rewiring and swearing I wondered how all the stuff had fitted into the space, but eventually I managed to wrestle everything away:
So pleased with the new lighting; these new LEDs are amazing. I even put my sewing machine away (temporarily) since I had a load of hand finishing to do. Now on with the jobs; turning all these blanks...
...into my HORNBEAM tiny leafy brooches (pattern available on my website - click on the photos to go to my patterns page)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.