A WEEK OF... Day 3

Well, despite sewing through my finger yesterday (d'oh!) and spending most of today wrestling to get the QGBI Modern Quilt Group newsletter ready for publication I have managed to finish my first woolly projects. I started off with 3 inch squares - I thought that was about the limit of my capabilities even though I do love making miniatures, wool is not the medium to use!

Pin cushions with feature buttons, and an excuse to empty the button box for those odd fancy buttons that are too nice to throw away


This little bag (currently lacking handles) has a recessed zip and internal phone pocket. I know we have some very nice leather handles and I am hoping a pair will be suitable to finish this. They will need to be hand stitched in place - not looking forward to that with a sore finger - ouch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.