Word of the Year - Complete

Lots of stuff today, including my long-neglected Wonky Stars in Oakshott reds, now finally bordered and ready to layer
This will be for a gift, I think, as it's not saleable at a respectable price

And I made a start on some Sewing Kit Purses (images later) which will have a little pincushion and a needle book inside, made with a nice modern Sewing-machine Fabric and lined with a delightful Designers Guild print from about 1990, of honesty pods.. Images when finished tomorrow

Also, fixed and finished two sewing machines, printed manuals, made sense of the heap of scrap paper, tidied a whole bunch of oddments away, and started making things from my little collection of 1inch half-square triangles. Quilted and blocked two cushions I am recolouring for Michael Oakshott, in delicious pale colours, and made the back for one, I have another to hand-quilt this evening

Didn't do everything on my List, but did do a good deal of it

More tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.